п»їServer Review CH 1
1 ) Which in the following finest defines a pc used being a server? c. Operating system computer software that includes index services and domain name solutions
2 . Which from the following greatest describes a Windows consumer OS? g. Supports only 10 network connections
several. Windows Machine 2008 ________________ Edition supports a maximum of 8-10 processors. Organization
4. Which usually of the next is true of Windows Web Server 2008? b. Supports only four cpus
5. You have recently bought a new laptop that facilitates four cpus, 64-bit process- ing, or over to 256 GB of RAM. You need to run a number of network applications that you expect will require in least 128 GB of RAM and maybe more. Which in turn of the following Windows Hardware 2008 models should you mount on your server? c. Venture Edition
6th. Each core in a multicore processor matters toward the ideal number of cpus that Home windows Server 2008 supports. Bogus
7. You have acquired a new server that supports up to eight GB RAM and two processor sock- ets. You're currently operating three additional servers which provide Active Directory services, record and printer sharing, and DNS. This new server will act as a departmental Net server for approximately 50 users. You want to keep costs to a minimum. Which in the following versions should you choose?
a. Windows World wide web Server 2008
8. You're considering investing in a new hardware with Windows Server 08 installed that has the capability to operate four or maybe more virtual devices and provides fault-tolerance features, just like adding and replacing memory and Microprocessors without shutting down the system. Which edi- tion of Windows Machine 2008 when you ask to be installed on the server? deb. Datacenter Edition
9. It is advisable to support a large disk volume of 200 GB or more and limit how much space users' files can occupy within the volume. Which file format in the event you use? c. NTFS
10. Which with the following disk formats supports encryption? (Choose all that apply. ) c. NTFS
14. What feature of the Glass windows Server 2008 file system when you enable if you want users in order to restore removed or earlier versions of the file in a shared folder? c. Darkness copies
12. You're a consultant for any small business with four users. The company's major reason for networking is to reveal the Internet connection, two printers, and several docu- ments. Keeping costs straight down is a main consideration, and users must be able to manage their particular shared resources. Which marketing model greatest meets the needs of this business? Workgroup model
13. Which social networking component has a device new driver?
d. Network interface
18. If you want to talk about files with other Windows pcs, you should have __________ installed and enabled on your computer.
b. Document and Printer Sharing to get Microsoft Systems
15. If you would like to make a pc a domain control, which in the following in the event you install? m. Active Listing
16. Which will of the next server roles turns your laptop or computer into a Internet server? c. IIS
18. Which from the following is the common structure in which most Windows Storage space 2008 management tools run?
b. Ms Management Gaming system
18. You have been asked to suggest a business how best to build its Home windows network. Eight workstations run Windows Landscape Business. The company recently bought a new contract that requires running a network application on a machine. A secure and trusted envi- ronment is critical to operate this app, and reliability management must be centralized. Will be certainly enough cover new hardware and software, if necessary. Which Windows net- working version should you advise this organization to use?
a. A House windows domain using Active Directory site
19. Which usually of the next is not only a server part that can be set up in Windows Server 08? b. Failover Clustering
20. Which from the following is needed to install the Hyper-V role in Home windows Server 08? (Choose everything...
Computer Risks and Exposures Personal computers of all kinds during an organisation are constantly up against a variety of hazards and exposures. It is useful if we first define…...
www.hbrreprints.org Your organization could become more decisiveвЂ”and can implement strategy even more quicklyвЂ”if you know where the bottlenecks are and who's empowered to break through…...
Organizational Tendencies Trends Outline: 1 . Definition of OB and related terminologies. 2 . Position of making decisions in DURCH environments. a few. Conflicts involved in decision…...
Part 2 JOB DESCRIPTION This project is geared towards developing a Computer-Based Sales and Inventory Program for MySolutions. This system may be used to store the…...
Not enough Organizational Structure Symptoms Estella A. Diaz Grand Canyon University: MGT-605 Leadership and Organizations January 30, 2013 Organizations happen to be formed the moment…...
Amanda Tip Dr . Disorientato 16 The fall of 2010 Background to 1877 Best and Worst Presidents from 1789-1836 A great leader is considered…...
The Concept Evaluation of Self-Efficacy Lori Lincoln subsequently, RN, BSN Theoretical Foundations of Practice NUR/513 Doctor Sharon Pontious University of Phoenix May…...
Introduction To advertise services successfully, marketing managers need to be familiar with consumer decision process applies to both goods and services. In this dissertation, firstly, I will analyze the pre-purchase…...
FACTORS OF CREATION In economics, factors of production are definitely the inputs towards the production procedure. Finished items are the result. Input establishes the quantity of result i. elizabeth.…...
WORKING HEAD: The southern area of Discomfort Strayer University Doctor Charles Milazzo December subsequent, 2012 1- Analyze and describe the problems faced by simply Malescowski…...